Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The Dream Reaper

The Dream Reaper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really cool~ love the idea of a dream reaper. Is it kinda like a sandman?

katielee said...
awesome piece! I like the lighting effect and the bubble orbs.  did it start off as a drawing?

Imaginedangerous This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The tiny picture in the magazine doesn't do it justice. This is great.

trblue said...
sugar sugar sweet i just came up with it. but you can write a storie or poem off of this.

_AMZ_ said...
Michael Jackson...The Dream Reaper. Jk, this is a beautiful woman you drew here, a very interesting piece, I love your eye for detail, it adds more interest to the whole piece. I like how you add in the small things, such as the pictures inside the bubbles, loveloveloveit!

LegacyPen said...
Wow. . .I'm breathless with this! I love all your art! :D

cyanidesun said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 3:45 am
Absolutely lovely. I love how she is smiling.  

Jaiden said...
This is so amazing! I love it!

BriannaMinniie said...
i absolutley LOVE this you did such an amazing job on this (: