Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Through the Fire and the Flames

Through the Fire and the Flames This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Originally just a photomanip with some cool effects, someone pointed out to me that it seems like a statement on global warming. Feel free to make your own opinion.
Tags: space planet

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

BrightBurningCampeadorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Reminds me of a dying star, flames still on the outside, but fusion turning the inside into heavy elements like iron.

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is so cool looking! i love it and added it to my favorites :)

also, if you get the chance could you check out some of my photo's such as Beauty in Nature and Freedom (& comment and rate them???) it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!

alexpeanut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you :3

Ronaldness said...
May 25, 2010 at 10:57 am

Cool pic. It is pretty cool.

Ronaldness out.

ChloeRain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24, 2010 at 3:28 am

Hey! great picture. . . and name too! im guessing you like some metal or something.  but sweet artwork.. and im sure you liek even more interesting things.. :)

-BP

alexpeanut This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 24, 2010 at 7:21 am

Heh, spotted the reference, did you? Yeah, I like metal now and again, although I'm more of a rock person.

And thanks :3

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

hey! yeah, i always can spot a metal reference. lol. 

But thats cool, keep posting stuff!!

-B