New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Guardian

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 7:48 pm:
Very nice. it hardly even looks like a computer drawn pic.

morzaphThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 12:18 pm :
Thanks! I draw everything out on paper first and then paint it on PhotoShop.

YuelongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2010 at 12:36 pm:
he looks a little bit like allen walker, but that may be me just being an anime nerd.

May 6, 2010 at 1:11 pm :
Yeah I guess he does.

YuelongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 6, 2010 at 6:26 pm :
say, what's that little animal in the picture?

May 9, 2010 at 10:34 am :
He was meant to be a dog but, I'm not that great at drawing animals, so now he's just something I made up.

May 9, 2010 at 3:28 pm :
that's cool. i'm pretty bad at animals. with the exception of dragons.

wordlvr94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is fantastic! It looks so realistic i had to look twice to make sure it was a drawing! The colors really pop out too! Awesome job!

Apr. 30, 2010 at 6:04 pm :
Thanks! I worked realy hard on it.