My Trans Journey | Teen Ink

My Trans Journey

By wormmm_time, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
wormmm_time, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This is my entry for the comic strip competition! It is the story of my experience as a trans person with unaccepting parents and how I have grown to accept myself .All art and characters by me :]

Tags: Comic strip

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

on Apr. 13 at 6:46 pm
EdwinBeck SILVER, Livonia, Michigan

The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much and forgetting that you are special too. - Ernest Hemingway

I love this. I hope that you stay safe <3

Ally2023 said...
on Oct. 24 2023 at 3:08 pm
Ally2023, Syksville, Maryland

"TX2 has since begun a movement known among his fans known as the "X Movement", which is all about bringing awareness to mental health and creating a safe space for those in need to talk. The rules are simple, any member can vent and share how they are feeling- while other members are encouraged to push other members' self-esteem up. The movement is currently growing every day, providing a platform to speak about mental health, vent, and support one another. TX2 wants everyone to know they are not alone in their struggles."
TX2 official page

I know that a lot of my friends went through that or something like that, but they are sensitive about talking about it. So now I know and thank you for sharing. If there is anything I can do to help you with your journey I would like to know.

mingobob said...
on Oct. 18 2023 at 10:45 pm
mingobob, Marrickville, Other
Keep Yourself Safe👍🏻

on Oct. 3 2023 at 10:52 am
Shorthairdontcare SILVER, Houston Area, Texas
i love the art and the message :D