Kazumi

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

anna(: said...

i Thinkk Itsz Nicee!(:

Canvas said...
I used to draw a lot like this.. Oh, the memories XD
   I really like this. Just a few statements and questions;
   Did you make this character yourself? She's really pretty, and I like her colour scheme!
   How did you do the lineart? Don't get me wrong, it's looking great in the end, but it looks a little.. shaky, for lack of a better word. It's the only real thing here I think could use some improvement... Otherwise, fantastic job!

xMinty said...

lol this is pretty horrible.

she looks deformed.

eyes are way too big, even for anime. plus they look too rectangle-ish. it's just creepy.

the chin and head is wayyyy to small

13islucky replied...
Aren't you just a sweet, a ray of sunshine on my cloudy day.  There is no need  to be insultive to me, you know there are kinder ways to give your critics.  You obviously did not notic that this picture is about a year and a half old, so no need for any critics.  You know I don't know why I'm acknologing your ill thought out message, but I am.  Rainbows and unicorns to you.

soldout replied...
ok, no offense 13islucky, but xMinty really couldn't reword her critique any other way. by the way, xMinty, it's not as bad as you make it seem. It's a colorful anime pic that just got a little too edgy.

HinataHyuga replied...
HEARTLESS GET A HEART! ITS AMAZING!

JuneTaz replied...
We all have different opinions. Ok, xMinty, you shouldn't have straight-up called it "pretty horrible." But c'mon, 13islucky and Hinata Hyuga. Do you really need to use all that sarcasm and call us "heartless"? xMinty was just critiquing it and pointing out some errors. Sometimes, you have to suck up the problems and fix em, you know?

xxAnimExNerDxGurLxx said...
YOUR EYES ARE AMAZING!!!!!! I can't do computer graphics but I'm a fair artist myself. Moslty graphite of the manga variety. Keep it up! You'll one day perfect it all before me.

bookworm75 said...
You made her look really pretty! my bff draws animew too. keep up the good work!

13islucky replied...
thanks, I appreciate the complement!

HinataHyuga replied...
THOSE COMMENTS ABOVE ARE MEAN! I THINK THERE HEARTLESSSS! I LOVE THE NAME KAZUMI ITS COOL!