I'm Fine

Report abuse
Description:
Inspired by a dream I recently had.
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

13islucky said...
Dec. 20, 2009 at 1:22 am
I have seen this picture allot(because i look at teen ink allot) and I am drawn in the blank eye are striking because in most anime the eyes are full of life and color the hair also shows the depressed and lifelessness threw how flat it is. This character seems like he is begging for help but turning it away. The tear in his eye is almost not there, this gives depth to the picture. Needless to say this is drawn very well, skill wise. Your description says that this was inspired by a dream th... (more »)

Hokus_Fokus replied...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 2:00 am
Oh wow. I never thought that my first comment on this picture, much less all my work, would receive such an in depth comment. It makes me quite pleased so thank you for taking the time. On the other hand, the dream was about someone. There was a physical figment of the person and a ghost figure of the person. Throughout my dream my main focus was the physical one. The whole time that person was alone yet I could feel how sad they were. It seemed that they were trying to catch the attention of so... (more »)