Theatre Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The girl is falling through the air, gazing at a skull with a cross necklace in her hand. She was made in reference to Shakespeare, literature, and theatre.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 15 at 11:36 am
Truly a masterpiece. Instant like

LittlePolska replied...
Mar. 9 at 7:45 am
Aww thank you!! That's so sweet

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 26 at 8:22 pm
No problem! I might make a poem for this!

LittlePolska replied...
Apr. 17 at 3:30 pm
That would be AWESOME. If you make one and post it, leave a reply with a link. I'd love to see it :D

Apr. 17 at 9:22 pm
Already did!! Here is the link: teenink.com/poetry/free_verse/article/949147/Azora/ Hope you enjoyed it!! :)

May 26 at 10:30 am
@LittlePolska I SAW YOUR PHOTO IN THE 2017 SUMMER MAGAZINE!!! I was looking for one of my haiku that was published in it and I saw your picture and I was like, "HEY, I know that photo!!!" Once gain, awesome job and congratulations!

LittlePolska replied...
May 28 at 11:50 am
Thank you!!! I just found out about that today, I was REALLY hoping they would print my art next to your poem. How cool would that have been?? Congratulations on your haiku being printed too, that's so exciting!

May 29 at 9:27 am
@LittlePolska It would be!! ^v^ Yet, I am happy that we both got to have our work published! That haiku is the first one out of my 44 children! I am like a proud father to my 44 poems and pictures! :)