Emotion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This image represents a man in emotional conflict between his head and his heart.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 26 at 10:31 am
@LittlePolska I love it! I like the emotions and the conflict between logic and belief. That picture sends me into goosebumps. XD

LittlePolskaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 28 at 11:54 am
You understand meee! Thanks so much!

SpeakerofWolvesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 29 at 9:29 am
@LittlePolska You are so welcomed! :)