Contrast

Report abuse
By , Orlando, FL
Description:
Dark lines across a silhouette.
Tags: abstract

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

poiousnessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 5 at 11:25 am
i just got bit by a spider. i feel stronger. my glasses don't work anymore. why does spandex now seem like a good idea?

Jan. 5 at 11:22 am
i have to fight the artist and his friends in a tournament. this janitor is training me for the fight. i think I'm just gonna skip town.

Jan. 5 at 11:17 am
somewhere out there is a computer with 145 altered pictures of the creator. i am currently using it. if you can find it, they're all yours.

Jan. 5 at 11:16 am
I sell propane and propane accessories.

Jan. 5 at 11:15 am
VIKTER WEBBY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Jan. 5 at 11:05 am
he's sitting right next to me. he beats me. please call someone.

Jan. 5 at 11:04 am
i know the artist. he's on wikipedia most of the day. his name is vikter webby. one day, he ate so many chips that he had to leave the room. there was the sound of thunder.

Jan. 5 at 11:01 am
what is this thing? its lines and guy. 2 out 5.