Kon'nichiwa!

Report abuse
Description:
This is a quick drawing in a slightly "different" coloring style than my usual... ....new OC maybe?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Icestar649 said...
Sep. 19 at 3:00 pm
Do not change your art style. I just love it! Fits with my anime obsession

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 19 at 8:38 pm
Thanks! I appreciate the comment! \(^o^)/

Titania Zahri said...
Aug. 21 at 9:53 am
The picture looks fantastic!!bWhere are you getting your coloring utensils from??

Sep. 19 at 8:37 pm
Thanks! And sorry for the super late reply... As for utensils, I use a 2H mechanical pencil, wacom intuos pro drawing tablet, photoshop and Manga Studio 5! I hope this helps!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28 at 1:22 pm
It's so kawaii!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Jun. 29 at 9:31 pm
Thanks!! ^_^

KisilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 30 at 6:42 pm
This is awesome! Love the color palette!