Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Sakura Love - さくらのあい

Sakura Love - さくらのあい This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I created this out of a request from a friend. She said "umm... draw me something romantic." Here's the result and surprisingly, it turned out all right. P.S. The weird pillow thing is a reference to Clannad. It's a dango.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2014 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Hager2015 said...
Aug. 12 at 11:50 am
i love this picture. its so beautiful and cute, but i have a question if you draw a picture and want to submit it but its on paper how do you enter it??? thx

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 13 at 10:27 pm
Thanks!! (^_^) One way to submit a piece on paper is to acan it into the computer. Another is to use a very good camera to take an 'artistic' photo of your drawing. Then use a photo editing software like photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast. I hope this helps!

Aug. 13 at 10:29 pm
*I meant to type scan