Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Sakura Love - さくらのあい

Sakura Love - さくらのあい This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I created this out of a request from a friend. She said "umm... draw me something romantic." Here's the result and surprisingly, it turned out all right. P.S. The weird pillow thing is a reference to Clannad. It's a dango.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2014 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

HafsaAhmedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Can I ask you one thing? Which software did you use to draw this?? :)

AinoyuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 27, 2014 at 12:02 am
I used Paint Tool Sai to draw the characters, and Photoshop for the background. But I no longer use Paint Tool; instead I use Manga Studio 5, also known as Clip Studio Paint, because it has a lot more content and options in comparison.

HafsaAhmedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 29, 2014 at 4:03 am
oh thankyou so much :) BTW I love your drawing!

No problem!! ^_^

Hager2015 said...
Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:50 am
i love this picture. its so beautiful and cute, but i have a question if you draw a picture and want to submit it but its on paper how do you enter it??? thx

Thanks!! (^_^) One way to submit a piece on paper is to acan it into the computer. Another is to use a very good camera to take an 'artistic' photo of your drawing. Then use a photo editing software like photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast. I hope this helps!

*I meant to type scan