New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > reason and realize

reason and realize

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

MoniSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 7 at 3:04 pm:
its Beautiful i just love it........................

TGWhippThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 14 at 10:15 am:
Just wondering, did you draw the background or just put the text? Or did you draw and put the text.

eyewriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16 at 10:57 am :
i clicked the picture of the bridge on a dull wheather and then edited it with the meteor and thunder effects using photoshop. and yes, i added the text too (:

TGWhippThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16 at 6:24 pm :
Cool! You did a good job!

Aug. 17 at 10:16 am :
thank you sm(: