Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The Sphere of Life

The Sphere of Life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
The girl in the ball symbolizes life or a special life and the Grim Reaper (who would have thought of it 'D) the death. My idea was: We should appreciate our life and really live it! Because life is like...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the November 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Leahx said...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:40 am
THIS IS AMAZING! Inspires me to try computer graphics...probably fail tho haha! Keep up the good work! :)

Sadako-xDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you sooo much for your kind words!! <3

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 22, 2012 at 8:29 am
AMAZING. :D
Makes me want to get off this computer, and enjoy real like a bit more!!

I'm very pleased, that this picture of mine inspired you like this :). Life is soo damn short, so better enjoy it as much as you can ;)

Thank you soo much!! I am glad, that my artwork made you feel this way <3