johnny

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

BaddyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 10:41 am:
This is spectacular!!!! AMAZING job!

nobodyspecialThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Johnny! Yum.

EeBRA said...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 9:41 pm:

as soon as i saw this, the first thing that came to mind was "Pirates of the Carribean".

its nice

Luckystar78This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm:
Good job - this is beautiful! Charcoal is such a hard medium to work in - but this is exceptional!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 11:38 pm:
OHMYGOSH I could tell who this was before I even saw the title!!!!! This is soooooo well done!!!! Absolutely AMAZING!!!! The shading/highliting is breathetaking! Haha I did a charcoal of Orlando Bloom recently, I'll have to send that in;) I REALLY LOVE THIS!!!! I'm in awe. Gotta love Johnny Depp!