Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Stand Up Against Bullying

Stand Up Against Bullying This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Stand up against the violence; We're too old for this.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is incredible. I love the message and the drawing. I agree. It's time to stand up against bullying. 

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24 at 4:19 pm :
Thank you!(:

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
were you looking at a subject when you drew this?

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:46 am :
I didn't do it from direct observation. I used a photograph of my friend(:

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you guys so much for the feed back & advice!

xJessex666 said...
May 21, 2012 at 7:50 am:
This is the best charcoal drawing I've seen on her kudos; good job. keep drawing you're very talented. But I think next time you should emphasize the darks more, to make the picture deeper. I love this good job. :) Please if you will check out my work too :3

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:47 am :
This is actually graphite, not charcoal. I may have submitted to wrong category ><

IAMZERO said...
May 3, 2012 at 12:15 am:
This is a great message and a great drawing!

Scribbler-of-Dreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2012 at 7:42 am:
You r an amazing artist! :D