New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > 22nd Row

22nd Row

Report abuse
Description:
Drawn with lead sticks and charcoals. Based off an old photograph of Marilyn Monroe.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

fantailpigeonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:30 pm:
Oh my gosh I didn't even realize you were the John Lennon artist! I was going to compare you to him or her :) I can tell you have been practicing very hard; it's paid off! Keep up the good work!

Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:30 pm:

NicoleHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 7:04 pm :
Thank you so much! That means a lot. I definitely will.

Jul. 16, 2012 at 5:27 pm:
Even better than the other Monroe drawing--love the use of darks and how you capture her essence