Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > F E A R !

F E A R ! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

C.K.Snow said...

This is a great drawing! Well done!

Could you check out some of my work? Thanks!

T-Kanyi-A said...
Maybe the artist is taking a photo of it while its framed. Glass...reflection....

jonas_chick899 said...
May 23, 2010 at 8:40 am
u are great at this shading stuff!!

Sid Says said...

Wow!  You are an amazing artist. You have your own vision and your own distinctive style.

I love this piece.  It is not everyone who can combine the beauty of drawing and then painting the glass on which it is framed.  Great technique and great use of imagination.  Each work you exhibit takes my breath away. 

The ultimate compliment is when someone thinks you have copied another artist because it looks so very realistic.  Your Art ... (more »)

heya said...
Jan. 22, 2010 at 9:00 am
This picture seems fake i can see the camera in the reflection take a good close look it really good though!

Grasshopper007 replied...
Ya, I see the camera too!

wishing4thebest2day said...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 8:38 am
WOW!!!! It is amazing! I thought it would come off the page. It was so real like 3-d. Fantastic job! Keep drawing!

Gabrielle A. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I love this!! great job!

banaanugget said...
Wow.Simply amazing.You have alot of talent.:]

Tyler L. said...
Oct. 5, 2009 at 12:26 am
So Impressive!
What A Talent! You Rock!

BrooKlyNszHonoR said...
wow i see the fear in the eye. for an artist to do this means you have a lot of talent and potential. wow i am amazed. please check out mine and be sure to leave a comment

Samreen A. said...
This is really really good. You draw almost like a pro. I don't think there is anything that needs to be improved. Right on... I mean.. DRAW on! Seriously, this is incredible.