Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Falling

Falling

Report abuse
Description:
a picture I did of water splashing

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

NicoleHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 14, 2012 at 11:58 am:
Great dimensions, the values were spot-on.

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:59 pm:

This is cool, I haven't figured out how to do water yet.

*****

firecleansedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 8:48 am:
The dimensions and dynamics are amzing more looks more like a photo than a drawing.

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:23 am :
thanks- it is a drawing, no worries :) I just love drawing water and splashes..

Dead_fantasy said...
Feb. 26, 2012 at 4:35 pm:
omg you is awesome! keep the drawings coming

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 28, 2012 at 6:24 am :
thank you, I definitely will!