Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Guilty concience

Guilty concience This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Kirstin995This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hahaha paige <3

Lady_Lemon replied...
May 30, 2012 at 8:48 pm :
Ok, yes the expression in this picture is incredible! But what I noticed most was you have an amazing talent with value!!! Its hard to imagine that page started out blank! Really amazingt-tabular job!!!!!!

Kirstin995This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:44 pm :
thanks so much! thats why i love charcoal :)

paigey669This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:25 am:
bootycall! this is amazing! I'm so jealous of your awesome art skills, I love youu! <3

C.K.SnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:54 pm:
I agree with a Touch of a Rose. You display depression ang guilt in this picture so well. Good job!

Mar. 3, 2012 at 4:08 pm :
thanks :) it means alot!

TouchOfARose said...
Mar. 1, 2012 at 3:59 pm:
Perfect! You really captured the essence of guilt in this drawing; all the remorse and regret. The posture and expression realy conveys that. You did phenmenally on this! (:

Mar. 2, 2012 at 3:24 pm :
thanks so much :)