Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The Flight of the Dancer

The Flight of the Dancer

Report abuse
Description:
This is a top down picture, she's not running on the side of the wall.
Tags: adults

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

BrezzybriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so beatiful 

Dreamer7697 said...
Wow! This is beautiful! I love dancing & I feel like I can relate with this drawing. yes it may sound funny, relating to a drawing xD

savetheplanet replied...
It's not strange at all, I think art expresses emotions we have within ourselves so of course we would relate to them. :)

Dreamer7697 replied...
Im glad to see that Im not the only one who thinks that!:) Once agian beautiful art work!

mollyb said...
I love this! Especially like the looking-down perspective, great job!:)

savetheplanet replied...
Thanks!  Yeah I liked the different viewpoint instead of just the normal from the side shots.

Lady_Lemon replied...
I didnt even realize the perspective was different at first! I thought a ballarina was falling down a wall!!!! Wow, dont I feel stupid!!! anywho great peice! phenominal value and texture! And might I just add, I really enjoy the hair. No idea why, but you nailed the hair!

savetheplanet replied...
Thanks! And yes, that's a common misconception hence the warning in the description.  I like the hair as well, usually hair is difficult for me to capture but it wasn't in this picture.