Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Memory: A Lake in My Hometown Beijing

Memory: A Lake in My Hometown Beijing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The charcoal drawing reflects my vivid memory of Houhai Lake in eastern Beijing, where I spent my childhood.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

ChristianS said...
yesterday at 2:00 pm:
Awesome job! From memory?~ Thats incredible! 

spagooter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 7:21 pm:
fantastic, jaw-dropping work

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:15 am:
So picturesque~ it looks like a photograph. I just wanna hang it up on my wall:)

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Really nice job ! 5/5

Dreamgirl95 said...
Wow this is awesome, and it's really cool that u grew up in Beijing:) Keep up the Amazing Work!