Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Grin Reaper

Grin Reaper

Report abuse
Description:
Long story.. Just a character I came up with along with a bunch of other stuff. Basically the thought is, what if the Grim Reaper was actually someone who smiled a ton? It wouldn't be very appropriate to...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

KimenSnow said...
Awesome. How did you ever come up with such an original conception for the Grim Reaper?

Got_Interest replied...
I'm just strange like that. I like remaking well known beings and characters such as those from Alice in Wonderland and, say, the Grim Reaper. I also enjoy stories that do this. There is a manga series called Ludwig Revolution that is awesome at doing this. Imagine Cinderella as someone who is emotionally masohistic and has big feet. Meanwhile, "prince charming" is a good looking guy who is absolutely in love with reptiles and who's only reason for seeking Cinderella is because she accidentally ... (more »)

KimenSnow replied...
Sounds enthralling. I'll check it out. You going to make a story out of the Grin Reaper character?

Got_Interest replied...
Way ahead of you, story already in process ;P. Its going to be a comedy (of course) what, with the random hands popping up everywhere... I post it when I am finished (which most likely won't be for a while. I going to be very busy for the next two weeks)

KimenSnow replied...
Nice. Can't wait.