Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > The glory of the sun

The glory of the sun

Report abuse
By , Austin, TX
Description:

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Clairemaims said...
May 9, 2010 at 10:48 am
Your opinon is fine but being rude is not.

Grasshopper007 said...
I like this picture! It's nice and simple, in a good way. Art is about what you like to do and if you enjoy doing something like this, I support you! I like this!

shelbywearsprada33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
lol why did you post this? it's horrible.

Clairemaims replied...
Umm hi but, why are so ignorant? Is it because you are on the computer and you think you can say whatever you want?? 

shelbywearsprada33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

I can say whatever I want no matter what.

And i'm not sorry for stating my opinion :)

EireLilli replied...
May 17, 2010 at 10:28 am

Shelby we are supposed to be keeping comments positive. and that was rude. You could have just said something like "it needed a little more work added to it before you posted it, keep trying."

Claire, i've seemed to notice you commenting on things Shelby says that always contradict her comments or put them down. Try not to do that. You might not like what she says but its on her not you. You're just going to start an arguement if you continue.

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...

Dear Shelby,

If someone posted something on a picture or story or article of yours you obivously wouldn't want them saying something like "wow this is horrible" treat people like you want to be treated.  You may not relize or no it, but your words can be more painful than a knife, so control yourself, and try being a little more considerate even if you don't like something you don't have to post anything about it.