Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > A Pretty Woman Waits

A Pretty Woman Waits

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

BrightBurningCampeador This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like it! My one suggestion is to not ave the puple quite so much in the center. Gives it more character.

Saphirra said...

That's pretty good! :D I really like the way you did the side view of her face! it's hard for me to get the lips and nose right from that angle.

Some constructive criticism:  When you color the hair, try and use different colors of charcoal, to make it more thick and have volume.  For the eyes, this is a thing I've recently learned, to make the puple a little bigger and then leave a small white circle so that it looks like the light is shining off of her eyes.  more »)

Philosophication This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you very much! I did use a pencil, not actual charcoal, so... It just seemed like the best fit.

Saphirra replied...
Oh, Okay. It looked like charcoal the way it was smudged :) Then instead of charcoal, just push down on the pencil and shade in darker and lighter areas :D