Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > tiggeerrrr..............

tiggeerrrr.............. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
my lil cousin is a big fan of tigers..lol so i did this drawin 4 him...
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own now!

guard-girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 12:06 pm
Wow this looks like a photograph! The shading is superb, and you captured a lot of detail. It's beautiful.

NickyL said...
Jan. 14 at 7:54 am
This drawing is really mesmerising, I love it! The detail you capture is fantastic. I am a writer and I'm looking for some artwork to feature on my website ( a character in my novel draws) - if you are interested let me know. I'm happy to pay a small fee. :) nicole(at)universalvillage.com.au

the-earth-between-our-toesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 24, 2014 at 6:42 am
This is really amazing

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
LOVE IT! Tigers r my fav animal and u did perfect!  

RegonethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow.... just wow.... wish I could draw like you :D That's amazing :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:26 am
This is awesome, I made a tiger, want to make more of'em but can't get thta hair effect right, please can you give me any tips??? This is breathtakingly awesome.

LinaA This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! This is so breathtakingly beautiful and precise. I could never dream to be this good with charcoal.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:06 am
Looks like a photograph~ the fur has good demonstration of texture.

TayTay96 said...
I agree with Summerland when they said it's the best tiger they've ever seen in charcoal...because it is. This tiger is amazing ;)

mmariiissolll said...
OMG! this has to be my favorite one out of all the ones I've seen. great job!

Pumpkinscout said...
Oh My Gosh this is amazing! I love to draw horses, and man do I wish I could draw them as well as you did this tiger!!!

_toni4asec_ said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 4:43 am
thank you.... :D..!!

Summerland said...
This is the best tiger I've ever seen drawn in charcoal. You are definently up there and beyond the professionals who sell their work for a living. Incredible. The detail blows me away.

Dudet95 said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 1:12 am
Dude this is freaking awesome!!

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
wow O.O this is incredible keep drawing dude, never stop yur awesome!

RedSapphire2000 said...
I have attempted to draw tigers many times before, some even turing out reasonable. But this is just magnificent, just everything about it from its menacing eyes to the perfectly detailed every hair. You have not only blown me away, but put ALL of my drawing to shame. As said before, don'r ever stop doing what your good at. Ever.

_toni4asec_ replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 11:25 am
why thank u..... aha drawing animals is actually quite a challenge 4 me & it took me time 2 draw this & be happy with it .....now that seeing lotz of people loving my art work itz jus amazing & brings tears to my eyes.... thanks :)

NickyL replied...
Jan. 20 at 11:10 pm
Hi there, I'm replying to an old message so I'm not sure if you'll get it but i'm interested in using some of your artwork (buying a digital copy to put on my website). Let me know if you interested. I LOVE you work. Cheers, Nicole nicole(at)universalvillage .com .au

Chaday1911 said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 10:39 am
I LOVE TIGERS!!!

loosingme replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 10:44 am
realy amazing i have drawn tigers before and they are one of my best intrest's of art but i must say this is soamazing. absolutley breath taking. please dont ever stop drawing you have a gift.