New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > tiggeerrrr..............

tiggeerrrr.............. This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
my lil cousin is a big fan of tigers..lol so i did this drawin 4 him...
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:26 am:
This is awesome, I made a tiger, want to make more of'em but can't get thta hair effect right, please can you give me any tips??? This is breathtakingly awesome.

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! This is so breathtakingly beautiful and precise. I could never dream to be this good with charcoal.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:06 am:
Looks like a photograph~ the fur has good demonstration of texture.

TayTay96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree with Summerland when they said it's the best tiger they've ever seen in charcoal...because it is. This tiger is amazing ;)

mmariiissolll said...
OMG! this has to be my favorite one out of all the ones I've seen. great job!

PumpkinscoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh My Gosh this is amazing! I love to draw horses, and man do I wish I could draw them as well as you did this tiger!!!

_toni4asec_ said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 4:43 am:
thank you.... :D..!!

Summerland said...
This is the best tiger I've ever seen drawn in charcoal. You are definently up there and beyond the professionals who sell their work for a living. Incredible. The detail blows me away.

Dudet95 said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 1:12 am:
Dude this is freaking awesome!!

RayBaytheDinosaur said...
wow O.O this is incredible keep drawing dude, never stop yur awesome!

RedSapphire2000 said...
I have attempted to draw tigers many times before, some even turing out reasonable. But this is just magnificent, just everything about it from its menacing eyes to the perfectly detailed every hair. You have not only blown me away, but put ALL of my drawing to shame. As said before, don'r ever stop doing what your good at. Ever.

_toni4asec_ replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 11:25 am :
why thank u..... aha drawing animals is actually quite a challenge 4 me & it took me time 2 draw this & be happy with it .....now that seeing lotz of people loving my art work itz jus amazing & brings tears to my eyes.... thanks :)

Chaday1911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 10:39 am:
I LOVE TIGERS!!!

loosingmeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 10:44 am :
realy amazing i have drawn tigers before and they are one of my best intrest's of art but i must say this is soamazing. absolutley breath taking. please dont ever stop drawing you have a gift.

_toni4asec_ replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 11:27 am :
thank u.... :D i cant stop smilling now.. if thtz hw u spell smilling.... im not really gd at spelling u see....aha x