Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Youth & Innocence

Youth & Innocence This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
i drew my best friend. she was thinking of how little time we have to be young. her expression said it all.
Tags: teens

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own!

kaylamorkertThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:01 pm:
I love how the pigment is subdued, it let's the human tell it's own story. Very well done :)

rise_against9 said...
Absolutely beautiful! I would LOVE to have this kind of talent. Keep up the good work. c:

NelleyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow this is amazing! my sister does charcoals and when she saw this she was seriousy inpressed. It's beautiful

Su-Kenyi said...
This is seriously amazing. Purely brilliant.

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:09 am:
Wow, very realistic, photograph effect and the sepia, I admire, Talent !!!

bahannahpeelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
SO realistic! beautiful

FreedomIsMyVirtue said...
Sept. 28, 2011 at 4:16 am:
I like the facial expression and the emotion of this drawing. Also, this looks realistic so much. Kudos for this!

Aliibee said...
This is beautiful! It shows some serious talent!! :)

LosAngeles said...
thts sweet dude:)

Iamhere4u This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 7:30 am:
...Wow... :D

SaddleShoeGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing! I love the shading and depth of it all! How long have you been using charcoals? I'm thinking of using them, do you have any tips?

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Impeccible chading and shadows. IMPECcIBLE! The only thing that bothers me a little is the grainyness.

HailyDoodleBug said...
This is stunning. I absolutely love it. I love the texture and the perfect contrast in the shading, and the beautiful gentleness of it all. This is remarkable. You have such great talent! Keep up the incredible work!!

eclecticianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

really? thankyou all for your supportive comments

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, you are talented. This is so realistic.

maxxykat94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is amazing! pretty face too

its_just_me said...
This is absolutely stunning. You're an amazing artist (:

ZVawda said...
Aug. 5, 2011 at 7:40 am:
This is such a beautiful drawing, portrayed in such a senstive way with a certain nostalgic quality