Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Dreamer's Ink

Dreamer's Ink

Report abuse
Description:
I had a dream of getting this tattooed on my back, so naturally, I wanted to put it down on paper. My camera went sepia-y because I forgot to use the correct setting, and the battery died before I could take a new one...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own!

Kingkhaos said...
This is just flat out amazing, you have a beautiful ability. who knows, maybe you will find some jeans like those =)

Peacock said...
Thank you! :3

Alon_Freevoice said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 4:10 am:
This is a BEAST :)))

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:30 am:
Sorry! I meant to click five out of five but I clicked four out of five. UGGGH! Sorry again! You are a super star *gives telepathic five out of five*

Peacock replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 1:15 pm :

Okay, I completely read your comment wrong and thought that you were giving me a telepathic high five... D;

*facepalm and headdesk*

shadowriderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:23 pm :
Smooth.     LOL

Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:22 am:
This is so amazing! Better than I will EVER be able to draw! I think the sepia actually adds a rather nice touch to the whole thing. Great job! I am so jealous! The detailing is incredible! What did you use? Charcoal, pencil, ink?

Peacock replied...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:21 pm :

Thank you...! :)

I thought the color was nice, too, so I didn't change the pic. Plus, I was to lazy to wait for the camera to charge again... Lol.

And I used Faber Castell india ink pens and a regular ole pencil to shade. :3

Jul. 27, 2011 at 6:24 pm :
Cool!        

tealbird said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 2:25 pm:
Your artistic ability to put what you see in your head makes me so jealous!! Awesome picture, don't ever stop what you're doing!!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 7:23 pm :
Oh shush... You can paint pictures with words so much more better than I. We're even. :P

IamtheshyStargirl said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:34 pm:
I really love how you did the hair and jeans, and the story behind the drawing is incredible!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:41 pm :
In my dream, there was another half to the tattoo that went under the butterfly. It was Edward Cullen standing under a full moon... Obviously, I left that part of the tattoo out...

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 6:10 pm :
You like Twilight? Why exactly did you leave that part of the tattoo out?

Peacock replied...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 4:13 pm :
I think the books are pretty good, but the movies are horrid. Most movies based off of books are, in my opinion... And I don't really like Robert Pattinson. :3

Alexander_Lee said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:44 am:
This is amazing! The shading is soooooo great!

Peacock replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:38 pm :
Thanks!! It took me practically forever to get it right... Shading doesn't come natural to me :|

caprifox97 replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 10:31 am :
i can totally relate, shading takes me forever to get right... in fact sometimes it takes so long I lose my inspiration and don't finish the drawuing.

Cinnabonbon said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 4:49 pm:
Wow this is interesting! I really like how you drew her jeans.

Peacock replied...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:12 pm :
Thank you...! I've always wanted a pair like that... Unfortunately, those jeans only exist in my dreams, as for now lol.