Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Dreamer's Ink

Dreamer's Ink

Report abuse
Description:
I had a dream of getting this tattooed on my back, so naturally, I wanted to put it down on paper. My camera went sepia-y because I forgot to use the correct setting, and the battery died before I could take a new one...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own now!

Kingkhaos said...
This is just flat out amazing, you have a beautiful ability. who knows, maybe you will find some jeans like those =)

Peacock said...
Thank you! :3

Alon_Freevoice said...
Aug. 1, 2011 at 4:10 am
This is a BEAST :)))

shadowrider said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:30 am
Sorry! I meant to click five out of five but I clicked four out of five. UGGGH! Sorry again! You are a super star *gives telepathic five out of five*

Peacock replied...

Okay, I completely read your comment wrong and thought that you were giving me a telepathic high five... D;

*facepalm and headdesk*

shadowrider replied...
Smooth.     LOL

shadowrider said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 12:22 am
This is so amazing! Better than I will EVER be able to draw! I think the sepia actually adds a rather nice touch to the whole thing. Great job! I am so jealous! The detailing is incredible! What did you use? Charcoal, pencil, ink?

Peacock replied...

Thank you...! :)

I thought the color was nice, too, so I didn't change the pic. Plus, I was to lazy to wait for the camera to charge again... Lol.

And I used Faber Castell india ink pens and a regular ole pencil to shade. :3

shadowrider replied...
Cool!        

tealbird said...
Your artistic ability to put what you see in your head makes me so jealous!! Awesome picture, don't ever stop what you're doing!!

Peacock replied...
Oh shush... You can paint pictures with words so much more better than I. We're even. :P

IamtheshyStargirl said...
I really love how you did the hair and jeans, and the story behind the drawing is incredible!

Peacock replied...
In my dream, there was another half to the tattoo that went under the butterfly. It was Edward Cullen standing under a full moon... Obviously, I left that part of the tattoo out...

IamtheshyStargirl replied...
You like Twilight? Why exactly did you leave that part of the tattoo out?

Peacock replied...
I think the books are pretty good, but the movies are horrid. Most movies based off of books are, in my opinion... And I don't really like Robert Pattinson. :3

Alexander_Lee said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:44 am
This is amazing! The shading is soooooo great!

Peacock replied...
Thanks!! It took me practically forever to get it right... Shading doesn't come natural to me :|

caprifox97 replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 10:31 am
i can totally relate, shading takes me forever to get right... in fact sometimes it takes so long I lose my inspiration and don't finish the drawuing.

Cinnabonbon said...
Wow this is interesting! I really like how you drew her jeans.

Peacock replied...
Thank you...! I've always wanted a pair like that... Unfortunately, those jeans only exist in my dreams, as for now lol.