What's your bet? | Teen Ink

What's your bet?

By El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida

Similar images

This art has 18 comments.

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

Omg, this is a Nobody, right?? Awesome work

blacksummer2014 SILVER, Brookfield, Wisconsin

"'I love you all; except you, Draco, I can't f****** stand you'"-- Harry from A Very Potter Musical

"Granger! Oh I thought you were a boggart!!!" -Albus Dumbledore from A Very Potter Musical

I'm going to go on to my thread so I will talk to you on there.

Idk- if you can see it yet; I posted it on this forum and on the poem forum but it's probably going through the check thing because it's about WW II.

Waiting for Freedom

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
sure what is it called?

Nope! It looks good to me! :) Will you critique my free-verse poem?

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
Thanks do you have any critiques?

That's a very cool drawing! :D

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy SILVER, Chardon, Ohio

"One heartbeat."

"Our scars remind us of where we've been; they don't dictate where we're going."
-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I hope you do, as I have many works here on TI already, and multiple more on the way. In this moment in time, I'm currently coloring in and adding final touches to another anime, hopefully I'll submit it in the next few days. :)

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
I look forward to seeing more

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Ah, I see it now. I like the idea you had going with the projectiles. :)

Thank you. Kazuki-sama was done for a friend a year or two ago for Christmas. She used to rp and that was what her character looked like, although her character was named Kuruno. The drawing was originally called Kuruno. But, then we had a falling out and I decided to change the name, because I really didn't like looking at Kuruno's name and having to see that reminder, so it changed.

I honestly think that Gray Wolf could have been so much better in a lot of aspects. It was originally supposed to be a realistic, but it doesn't exactly look too real,istic, and I drew it a year or so ago, so I'm trying to get better with my realistics. Zannoz is a drawing of one of the characters for one of my stories that I'm working on. Doesn't really show much of him, though.

Thanks for looking at them. :)

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
Kazuki Sama is good and the color on gray wolf is interesting.  Zannox is good to.

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
It is used as a projectile along with the dice.  just a sec let me look at your work.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

Yes, it does seem to grow as it comes out. Nice perspective there. :) I'm not very good at perxpective myself, though. It's difficult for me to draw something that looks like it's getting bigger or closer or anything like that. Did the ace of hearts come out of the hand, too, and is it like falling or something? Or no?

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
Do you like the smaller cards coming out of the hand?  It is supposed to grow as it comes out.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I think that game sounds familiar, but I've never played it. Yeah, I like your die, that and the card turned out pretty good. Well, from my standpoint, since I've never played or seen the game, it's original, but whether it is or isn't, it's still cool, and you did a nice job on it. :)

El_Fantom BRONZE, Naples, Florida
I got the idea from a game called kingdom hearts so it is not something from my mind and yes it is an ace of hearts.  I messed up the die a little but it turnd out pretty good.

"One heartbeat."

-SSA David Rossi, Criminal Minds

I have to say, I really like the nice little touch of the card. Is it an ace of hearts? I mean, I'm a bit partial here, though, since I love playing cards, Texas Hold 'Em with the family and friends, etc and card tricks as well. I especially like the title of this piece, I just think it's cool. Very original idea, and very creative.