Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Jesus takes the Cross

Jesus takes the Cross This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
The second of 12 pieces depicting my point of views of the Stations of the Cross

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like that this moment is taken while Christ is in the act of carrying the cross, with the wounds seen on his back. Amazing detail~

WickedStarcatcherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is incredible!

Schubster said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 4:20 pm:
Beautiful attention to detail.

Guatemalianchic27 said...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 7:04 pm:

this is a great drawing. the setails are amazing

photochicksmom said...
May 25, 2011 at 6:10 pm:
Not only do I love the fact that you chose to draw something with religious conviction, I think you just did a wonderful drawing!

kari-kiwi said...
May 22, 2011 at 2:29 am:
I have already fallen in love with this! I've been working on something similar to this for a while but nothing looks quite right, but I think you got it just right!

Booshay777 said...
May 4, 2011 at 7:54 am:
This is amazing, nice job :)

Robert T. said...
May 2, 2011 at 7:01 pm:
I like the Freedom in this

LanielooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2, 2011 at 5:30 pm:
wow, this is so amazing the way you drew it, the shading is fantastic, and it really shows the pain he's going through. You can see how close he is to breaking down, but he keeps going. That is my interpretation. You are a fantastic arist!

Linghoon replied...
May 4, 2011 at 12:43 pm :

that is awwwsooooooome