Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this from a picture off of the internet. It took me about three hours. It would of been better if i didnt color in the eyes so dark that i couldnt erase them.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Laura_Oliver said...
I sort of agree with StandardToaster, that she has a strange look in her eyes, but that could have some hidden meaning, of maybe a performer overcome with the stress of performing or something like that. She looks really alive, as well. Great job!

Laura_Oliver replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:15 pm :
I think it is the eyebrows, not so much the eyes.

MissJess said...

Hey everyone thanks for the comments. I have recently started working more on this picture adding on to it. it has been quite a while and i have learned more techniques and it is very easy to cover up what i had so far using it as a guideline underneath. So far it is turning out quite well and i will replace it with the new one when i done. :)

razberri9 said...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:10 pm:
I really like this one! For me the eyes are what brought it up. :) Ya, it's sorta creepy but that grabs interest! Some tips (if you're willing to listen) maybe darken some of the other parts in the picture besides the eyes so they aren't so overpowering and clean lines go a long way. :) You have great talent! Thanks for the comment on my work. Good luck

MissJess replied...
Jun. 26, 2011 at 12:20 pm :
Thank you for the tips. I get exactly what you mean. i was thinking about re-drawing it sometime after more practice and using art pencils instead of my blending stump the whole time.:) but unfortunatly i cant find the picture that i used for a reference in this drawing. Just my luck. 

StandardToaster said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 12:39 pm:
you have some real skill, but the drawing actually looks kind of...creepy.  maybe that was the goal but she has a murderous look in her eyes...

MissJess replied...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 11:25 am :

thank you so much. when i drew the eyes for this drawing, i had didnt look about its surroundings so i could get placement right. I would of erased it but i used charocal for the eye lashes and it wouldnt erase no matter what.