Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Interior Reflux

Interior Reflux This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
White Charcoal on Paper 12" x 30"

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

maizyiscrazy said...
Hello. This is really spectacular. Your shading is really just jaw dropping. Could you look at some of my art work? I would really appreciate someone as talented as you commenting and giving me tips! Thanks so much.

Bumbleshree said...
That's beast XD

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

this has a spooky feel to it, but is very good and i love the symbolism!!! :)

btw if you get the chance could you take a look at my photos such as beauty in nature and freedom (and comment and rate them????)  it would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!

MantonWright This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!  Could you send me a link to you're work, I'm sorry to say I haven't been able to locate it, hahaha.  I'd be happy to comment, and of course rate, your work.

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow! I must say I really admire your work. Almost surreal...stunning, for certain! By the way you should be able to simply click the name of the poster above you to see their work. :)

music_dreamer said...
Aug. 25, 2010 at 9:40 am
wow this is so symbolic and i love it. the idea of one person being able to shine is incredible

EireLilli said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:17 am
Again, VERY symbolic.

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
if i got the meaning behind this picture i think id be inlove with it.. lol i love the way its drawn

Artst123 replied...
I like it too. The name is great. The part that I like the most is how the solitary person is brightly shining in the depths of darkness.