Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Irreversible

Irreversible This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Vine Charcoal on Paper 24" x 18"

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own now!

James99 said...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 9:34 am
late, late! this is very interesting, reminds me of the white rabbit from "Alice" good job!

jpbooker said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 12:53 am
this is a very interesting picture not only does it require great talent in drawing it takes a very interesting odd and slightly disturbing creative ability, i am also into doing charcoal but mine are more abstract one is called creation the other is named not human

Retroplex said...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 12:35 am
I don't get it, but love it anyway :D

beach said...
Amazing, it is fabulous, keep drawing!

MissElizabethBathroy said...

Ever heard of David Lynch?

This is so great, what was your inspiration?

MantonWright This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Why yes, I've been watching Lynch films for years!  It's such an honor to be recieving such positive feedback from everyone.  If it weren't for people like you, I certainly wouldn't be doing what I'm doing today.  And really, I don't want to become repetitive, so I've sort of written this as a response to everybody who's commented.  It was a while ago that I drew this, and looking back, I don't really "get it" so much myself!  I can say that it's the first piece I'd ever... (more »)

Karma_Crow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 26, 2011 at 8:16 am

Keep up this great work. =)

Surley wish I could draw...can't even draw a stright lineish...even with a ruler XD

soletsdance said...
ew! gosh, what is it? is it supposed to be random, or did you have a specific idea you wanted to convey? i'm getting from it: ignorance, darkness, evil, freakiness...

IamtheStargirl said...
Haha, this is so crazy amd random!

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 6, 2010 at 7:55 am
dang you have mad skills!!!

alanacarlene said...
Whoa!!!!!! You have a crazy awesome imagination. It's creepy but makes you think in away. You have serious talent.

aishia_duh said...
May 25, 2010 at 4:46 am

ah!

this is so sick.

ur truly good.

(:

EireLilli said...
May 17, 2010 at 10:16 am
Very symbolic. Very creative.

robertservis said...
May 7, 2010 at 8:07 am
WOW REALLY PERVAYS A SENSE OF MYSTERY AND INTRIGE ALMOST NOIR LIKE ALICE IN WONDERLANDNESS

DAMIA said...
Mar. 2, 2010 at 10:27 am
Wow. This is creepy in a really cool way.

ohmy_chelsie said...
Oct. 21, 2009 at 9:30 am
this..reminds me...of FRANK. you know..the bunny from donnie darko? i like this. its quite the lovelyyy :]

TrickrTreat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I thought the exact same thing! :D

Markie E. said...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 7:50 am
This is GREAT!

Thank You!!!

Mystery_Girl replied...
You are welcome!