New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Serious Eyes

Serious Eyes

Report abuse
Description:
Drawn on the back of a map during History class. Used a 2H pencil. Hope you likey! -Sorry, my scanner's not the best.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

Angelnight16 said...
Jun. 23, 2011 at 3:16 pm:
oh moy gosh!! this is just amazing. im not even sure what  to say about its great!!

WritingJuliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ha i'll keep that in mind the next time my history teacher goes on 1 of his rants!

Jemma said...
Wow its almost as if he's starring back at me. My eyes locked on to his and he held me there for a moment - i couldn't look away. Amazing.

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 4:35 pm :
Thanks so much! Your comment made me all happy!!

It's quite a "doodle" 4 history class!  Awesome!

Dec. 12, 2010 at 4:37 pm :

Haha! Yah, goes to show how much I pay attention during History class.

But I defend myself by saying it's scientifically proven that doodling while listening helps you to memorize things quicker and longer.

EmilyRisa said...
I love this! It's like he's... coming off the screen and penetrating right into your soul.

Dec. 7, 2010 at 8:00 pm :
Thanks so much! That's exactly what any artist would want to hear, and you certainly made my day!

penny123 said...
Wow!!! This is so amazing! I don't think i could draw like this in my whole life! You are Crazy talented!!! Don't stop drawing, cause who knows you may be the next famous artist of our generation! lol :) 5 stars!

Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:40 am :

Thanks so much...I guess to be the best is what I'm aiming for, although I doubt I'll ever make it. I'll try hard though.

Your comment was really uplifting despite the many mistakes in my artwork. Thanks again!

RavenMaeDobrev replied...
Jan. 3, 2011 at 5:51 pm :
There are no mistakes in this drawing, just beauty. You made this character. Without you he wouldn't have even been drawn. He is special and unique in ever way because you drew him :)  This is a beautiful masterpiece. So don't say there are flaws. Those are just things you don't particularly like about your style. Practice lots and you will be able to take those things you don't like away from your beautiful drawings!!!!! Keep it up, Picasso haha :)

Jan. 4, 2011 at 4:33 pm :
Thanks so much for your upbeat comment...and I will definitely keep it up! I don't have a lot of confidence in my artwork, but with your comments I feel a lot better. :-D