Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Grim Nightmare

Grim Nightmare This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 71 comments. Post your own now!

CountryGothic said...
I love this! Just added it as a favorite, amazing job with detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mackenzie L. said...
wow, this is truly inspirational. i hope to be able to learn how to draw as well as you. make sure to keep drawing and use this gift forever. you could have a very promising future. (: good job.

lettersuperhero#Z said...
omg his reflection is a teddy bear or am i the only one who sees this

ponysyd said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 11:09 am
That's amazing. Super reflection, good job!

BrittanyPaige14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 8, 2009 at 2:29 am
great reflection., :-) sweet!!
-BP

Jackie B. said...
absolutely incredible... the reflection is making my head hurt-- HOW DID YOU DO THAT??? dude that is awesome

truly_lovely3 said...
it seems like you really got the essence of the grim reeper. love the picture!

Markie E. said...
Sept. 22, 2009 at 7:51 am
WOW!!! I love this! It is great!

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this. It's amazing! Great job, i love this.

Jessica G. said...
Not the most happy thing. But it is amazing. The reflection looks exactly the same as the figure. The shading is also very well done.

may320 said...
May 3, 2009 at 11:28 am
wow...its amazing. no joke, if i even drew the trees half as good as you i would be happy, let alone the actual grim! congrats, you have officially put all of my drawings to shame. keep up the good work! ;]