Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Jessa3 said...
So cute! It looks just like her! :)

NellaB. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 8:16 am
definitly looks like TS

Kodibodi said...

The hair has such fine, delicate pencil strokes, a beautiful texture that probably took a rather long time to complete. Kudos!
Something about the face looks a bit off, you might just want to stretch it out a bit, because I believe it's just a bit out of proportion.
the shadowing is done beautifully, it really adds demension to the face and makes every detail stand out.
I can't really put my finger on what is off about the right eye. I say try making the iris a bit smaller a... (more »)

chillifritoz said...
i like the hair i think its awsome!, lol i find it impossible for me to do that and you should tr drawing a moonlit waterfall i think you'd be really good at it because its kindof like drawing hair but this drawings coooool  ;)

Panda500 said...

but her eyes are good just like hers

i like he close up hey check out my stuff

Panda500 said...
sorry but her hair has tighter curls and the face is smushed and she is to chubby and those are not her facial features oh and her face is to small but it has potential. i surrender just telling u the truth me as a fellow artist love it but as a professional it needs some work

Kodibodi replied...
Panda500- When you Critique something bad in a composition, you need to either back it up or tell her how to achieve what you are laying out. Labeling the problems of the piece only brings her down and leaves her unable to fix it. If you are indeed a professional artist, you weren't taught proper critique stategies. Also, it's best to use proper grammar or people won't take you seriously.

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Her face seems a bit smushed, like a little too small. But it's still beautiful, I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, but I have to admit it's great! :)

And I like how you accented the picture with the flower being in color :D

singergurl12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

haha i always wondered how to spell that... smushed... haha

sry im hyper

CountryGothic said...
Very beautiful details and line work here and it does look like Taylor Swift, although her hair is a bit longer, and her face here looks a little chubby, but still very cute.

Llama2341 said...
This is outstanding! I LOV IT!

singergurl12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You really captured that look in her eye! i really like this! Her face is a little longer than that, though.

BriBear said...
SUPERGENIOUSE

edwardRocks! said...
Omg! i luv taylor swift! I luv this drawing! You have some talent!