Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Katy perry

Katy perry

Report abuse
Description:
Took 9h

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 34 comments. Post your own now!

LastChapter said...

w.o.w.

totally amazing.

TheMusicalFaery said...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 10:41 am

Oh my gosh, this is amazing!!! You are extremely talented- I can't believe how well some people can draw (especially compared to me ;)!!! And it's such a great picture- it shows how beautiful Katy Perry looks beneath all the dyed hair and make-up. Kind of like the cover art of her single, 'Not Like the Movies'- simply gorgeous!!! I love Katy's music, and that song is one of my favorites of hers. :) )

MuSiCMaNiAc32 said...
your soooooooooo amazing!!! i wish i was that talented!!!!! how long did it take you???

Liyang Z. replied...
Oct. 11, 2010 at 8:50 am
took me around 7-10 hours, :) and thanks alot

jennifur said...
This picture is fenominal. I could never draw anything like that! But my reviews are very stubborn, so I must say details, details, details. But don't let that stop you from doing what you love. Keep doing what you love.

KrystalT replied...
What details is she missing.

dreamxentertain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It looks so much like her!!

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 25, 2010 at 10:30 am
i love katy perry so much and this is SO amazing!!

BlackHoleHighAlum This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well, I can see Katy Perry in the eyes, but the face itself, not so much. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing! It's also amazing that you can tell by the eyes who it is! :D

xsassysydx replied...
i agree just the eyes look like her but i shouldn't be saying anything i can't draw with charcoal that well. only pencil

CountryGothic said...
Astounding depiction of Katy Perry. I do have to agree that the lighting makes the facial features hard to distinguish, but I think it actually makes it look even more beautiful.

Writer1996 said...
Very good. But with the lighting its hard to makeout her full features. Other than that, keep it up!! Amazing!!

Jellybean9898 said...
OMG I AM AMAZED!  YOU ARE AN AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING ARTIST!  KEEP IT UP!!!! :)

lieas79605 replied...
I really dont get how people do these things. I wish i had that talent!