New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Startled Dragon

Startled Dragon

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Ataralasse said...
This is incredable! I love dragons!

Writer1996 said...
Wow! The dragon you drew is great!!!!

soletsdanceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 17, 2010 at 9:56 am :
thanks, it's kinda funny: I drew this during one of my school classes cause my sister was drawing a dragon too. It was cool to compare our two dragons at the end of it...completely different! (but that's what you get when you draw fantasy! lol)

Sheridan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so cool! I love the detail! Great job!

Sept. 16, 2010 at 2:53 pm :
thanks! :)

AprilNeon said...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 7:07 pm:

WHOA! 

You have some serious talent! One of the most detailed drawings I ever seen, and liked, too, which is the difference. 

Amazingly done. 

Aug. 11, 2010 at 1:49 pm :
Lol thanks! You made my day! ^_^

Serendipity-Pen said...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:03 am:
Wow, thats really good!

soletsdance replied...
Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:55 am :
Thanks! Of course my scanner's rendered it all smudgy and small, but I know that's what happens with most online art sites: the scanner never picks up the fine details.