Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Boy in the shrubs ( wild child )

Boy in the shrubs ( wild child ) This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Charcoal on arches paper, 47 in X 72 in

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 7:03 am
A motion simple as being in the woods---the figure looks as if caught in a classic pose. Great~

Penny proud said...
Beautiful work - you make it look easy

spitfire213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like how different it is!

lemonygirl97 said...
Very Mysterious

suhas said...
Feb. 14, 2010 at 2:35 am
great work!! detailing n shading is nice ..

KinkoGurl said...
Have you've read the book Lorsd of the Flies?
If they were in of a photo put in it, I think dis would of made it. It reminds me of a scence in the book

Jacknel123 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 13, 2010 at 11:23 am
I love the book Lord of the flies!! I remember the scene your referng to, i hadn't thought of it before but your right it could scence a from that book.
This boy "Wildchild" is a character in my dream. He is a free spirit person and love being one with nature.