Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Clockwork Tree

Clockwork Tree

Report abuse
Description:
like the name says, its a clockwork tree. one of my early drawings, so I apologize if its not that good

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

alinaisoctober said...
yes, i know. I think it's kinda pointless to create art (poems, paintings, charcoals, etc.) if there is no meaning or emotion behind them. When i write or draw, i put every ounce of me as well as my soul into my work.

Silevryn replied...
Thats why i prefer to work in abstract. Then people have to find emotion in it, what they see and interpret from it is different than what someone else will

alinaisoctober replied...
you are a very intellectual person. and you seem to be a person with a lot of sense. your work had inspired many of my own creations. thank yew. :D

alinaisoctober said...
yeah, when i first signed up, i immediately started going through the art tab and i saw a lot of your work and i was like "wow" i mean, it's all simple, but it seems to hold more meaning then the intricate work on this sight. :) it's really good.

Silevryn replied...
've found that the emotion behind something is more important than it's astetic qualities. Something can be beautiful but have no soul, no feeling. Why create something like that?

october95 said...
oh my gosh. i think your work is exhilirating. i have seen your name on here, many a times while browsing through the art, and it really speaks to me. you are an amazing artist. :D

Silevryn replied...
well thanks, im glad to see that people apreciate my work. it means alot, it really dose.

lemon said...
its this like clockwork orange. i like.

ImWatchingYou said...
Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:38 am
This is completely amazing! You have a awesome gift! :)

Silevryn replied...
personally I thought it was bad lol, but thanks :D