Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Of a Happy Life

Of a Happy Life

Report abuse
Description:
Some of my work is a little on the morbid and/or depressing side, and at times I try to pull it back from that depth. Life's a yo-yo, it goes up and down. I think art should be that way too. a couple years...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

_i_like_socks_ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I think it's a very nice picture, I adore the teeth and the eyes.. is it based on someone real? I hope so, cause I think it's done very much justice. You can see a sort of embarrassed humour in their expression. They look like someone I want to know :-)

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It is. It is a self-portrait. (I realize my side captions for the picture are pretty long, but they tell most of what there is to tell about any given piece I've posted) Thankyou for the compliment. I never particularly cared for this piece personally, although my best friend loves it, I gave it to her at some point.

That's a pretty silly comment, you didn't need to say that, you could have just commented the work?

wingofangel said...
i was thinking since now one has made a comment i will and since i love ur art a lot this is good but i love other stuff by you more then this. i'm glad i was the fist 2 comment on this. if i had my art up on here i would want someone 2 comment on my art so that's really the reason why i made this comment :)