Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > A woman's Pride

A woman's Pride

Report abuse
Description:
A strong woman with her back turned in shame, although she can sit up straight with pride.
Tags: adults

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

clumsyteardropper said...
I am so favoriting this :)  Amazingly well done!  Love it

EllabellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful, absolutly beautiful. This piece expresses so much even though she hides her face. My complements to a talented fellow artist.

JuneTazThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 9:38 am:
First off, kudos on the skin and muscle shading. The blanket's well-drawn too. :) But I think your idea of pride/strength is a little blurry here. If you're strong, you don't cower away. When you're prideful, you face things because you believe in them. The woman shows neither. Furthermore, how can she be prideful and shameful at the same time? It perplexes me. I think that the next time you draw, continue drawing with this beautiful technique you're using, but remember exactly what you're attem... (more »)

Schubster said...
Jun. 19, 2011 at 8:43 pm:
Favorited ^^

RhythmAndRhyme replied...
Aug. 4, 2011 at 5:53 pm :
Ditto. Very cool. :3

bokworm said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:03 pm:
wow it looks great  

RedEyedDragon said...
Jun. 12, 2010 at 5:12 am:
i love it. :-)

Lissa said...
I like the shading and muscle tones on this piece!

Quinster793This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 13, 2009 at 6:26 pm :
ty! it actually didn't take long but I realllyyy like it!