Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Angel In Distress

Angel In Distress

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

AshTree said...
I very much like the overall pose of this drawing. Would you mind if I did my own version of this? It would be very different in color scheme and features and detail and would be in either watercolor or watercolor and pen together. I haven't put any of my drawings or paintings on here, but I am a very good artist for my age. If you don't mind being my inspiration for a piece, I'd be grateful.

justinbieberlover:) said...
that makes me feel like write a pome about this picture

writer1211 said...
This makes me want to write poetry. I really like this, the colors are amazing and the picture itself is full of emotios. Multiple of them. Don't let anyone tell you you're no good becuase you're amazing, keep up the good work.

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
omg thank you so much!!! really. =)))

Oliviaw replied...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:09 am
The colors are so exquisite. How do you do such a great job?

adastraabextra This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
aww lol thank you so much!! idk, sometimes i just have things come to me and i don't even know what im drawing or anything, it just comes out. the only thing i can say is find somethng or somewhere that gives you inspiration and just close your eyes, open your mind, and let the pencil move. :)

Oliviaw said...
This is beautiful. You're amazing.

Oliviaw replied...
You are a great inspiration and are very influential

=)) ! ! ! !