GLITCH This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Amy W. said...
Feb. 27 at 9:29 am
Beautiful breakdown! Is this based on a certain artist's techniques, or from your imagination? If there's a professional artist who does this, what's their name?

Kian M. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 27 at 9:46 pm
I'm sure I subconsciously drew from another artist's style but I can't pinpoint anyone that explicitly inspired this drawing. However, just today, I found this really rad photography on tumblr that seems kind of similar! Here is the link kianskorner.tumblr.com/post/112264885885/bestof-society6-art-prints-by-matthieu-bourel

MruffThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 3:50 am
I love this! it looks like surrealism.

Feb. 3 at 11:46 am
Thanks! It is!