Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Yesterday

Yesterday

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really beautiful! The face shadings are perfect. Check out my pencil sketches, it'll take some time for them to be approved and displayed though.

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:31 pm:
wow...this is amazing. how did you do that? like, im serious. im just starting to try charcoals out cause someone gave a set to me, and i've been looking for tips

kari-kiwi replied...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 10:16 pm :
Well...I start by finding a photo that I'd to draw, preferably in black and white because it's easier to see shading. I really try to focus on the different shapes of whatever I'm drawing, especially when drawing a face. With this particular drawing I focused on things like the way her head was tilted and how that would affect the placement of her features and the angles that created. I hope my small amount of knowledge helps; I’m fairly amateur myself and drew this face under the guidance... (more »)

UniqueadaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm:
verry nice, you made it look so real

Jose4Jesus said...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 6:22 am:
Whoa...that's beautiful...

kittycat said...
Feb. 3, 2010 at 10:35 pm:
oh my gosh im totaly speahless

allmostfamous said...
this is purely amazing! I love it!

Sarah D. said...
Dec. 8, 2009 at 11:12 am:
This is so beautiful!

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow how do you make her skin glow like that??

TigerLynn said...
This is very realistic looking

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my gosh, I love this. You can see the pain just leaping of the page. You're attention to detail and lighting is really something! You add something to your work, such a lifelike quality, that I rarely see. I really enjoy your work. I'd love to see more of your work!
God bless,
...,