Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > My Dude

My Dude This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a very large charcoal piece i completed a few months ago. It took about three weeks to complete. I've had such a great time entering it in competitions, and I hope you enjoy!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

fvckedmindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24 at 2:52 pm
This looks amazing, it deserves to win every competition. Keep on doing great!

Macie_Rae said...
Aug. 10 at 10:00 am
It took about three weeks

Michaela95This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 10 at 9:44 am
Wow, that's really cool! I love working with charcoal and you managed putting highlights in there so nicely. Well done

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9 at 8:37 pm
How long did it take  

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8 at 3:43 pm
Fantastic job!! :) On the shading, the proportions, the energy and overall texture of this piece...there's just so much about it. And it's all outstanding. Bravi. And finally, best of luck to the competition! :D