Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Evanescence Lead Singer: Amy Lee

Evanescence Lead Singer: Amy Lee

Report abuse
Description:
I did a drawing of the beautiful and talented Amy Lee. I love her music and she was a great person to draw. Done with light charcoals and little graphite.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

fvckedmindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 24 at 2:54 pm
The eyes just captivate you, it's truly beautiful. Nice work!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8 at 3:46 pm
I loooooove how you drew this lassie's portrait with a touch of minimalism. Gorgeous. And I can't even say how much I adore how you did her eyes--they have so much emotion and beauty to them. Bravissima!! :D 

amadams97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 8 at 6:11 pm
Thank you so much! I really do enjoy drawing people.

Jul. 8 at 6:13 pm
I think if you like these eyes, you may like the ones I did on my portrait of Talia Joy. Those eyes were hard to do! XD Check it out if you'd like?