Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > My Iqbal Day Tribute

My Iqbal Day Tribute

Report abuse
A lot of it got messed up but well, I thought I'd share.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Hamzawaseem said...
Dec. 14, 2013 at 1:36 am
Amazing work!  Tu shaheen hai parvaaz hai kaam tera tere samne asmaan aur bhi hain (Iqbal) Salam, How you doing, sister? Long time no see. I am not much active on this site. Can we keep contact on facebook? How are your studies going?
SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 14, 2013 at 11:44 am
Hey, Thanks so much. And yes I'd been thinking that you'd disappeared off the face of teenink :P I remember you telling me of this other writing society. You must pardon me for being so extremely lazy and not checking it out.  I've been well Alhumdulillah. What with so much studying and exams I myself fing very little time to come on here. We can keep contact definitely but I use emai more, however whichever one is preferable to you.Studies are going well too. Just pray. By the ... (more »)
Hamzawaseem replied...
Dec. 15, 2013 at 2:07 am
There's so much to share that I can't decide where to start from! Checking email is a bit laborious for me because of my sick PC. So I would prefer FB as I log in through my cell mostly. Well, I haven't written much but that doesn't mean I am completely cut off from the literary horizon. That literary society I was talking about the other day, I myself don't use it anymore. :P So there's no good reason to blame your laziness. You can find me on FB by the name "Hamza ... (more »)