Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Walking on the Rialto

Walking on the Rialto

Report abuse
Description:
Hey! Yes, I know the building on the side is kind of lopsided but since I was focusing on the bridge, I neglected it a bit. But as my first sketch of Venice, this one's pretty special.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 17, 2013 at 10:55 am:
Wow! I didn't know you were an artist! This is beautiful. Visiting Venice is on my list of things to do while I'm alive. It seems like such an interesting place, and Italy sounds so beautiful.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 27, 2013 at 1:06 pm :
Well, I guess I thought I had replied some ten days ago, and here I come and TeenInk!!! Ah, well,  I don't remember exactly what I wrote las time but well, Thanks so much firstly. Secondly, well I made this one using a picture actually, I've never been there either, the movies and pictures make it seem so beautiful though, I am in love with Venice's buildings. And so well, it is one my to-visit list as well :)  And well, I'm an artist sometimes :P Thank You Em