Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > White Wolf

White Wolf

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this wolf in my school art class.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20 at 6:52 pm:
The eyes, ears and fur are amazing! However, with the thinner snout it makes me think of a fox more than a wolf...

MurcielagoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24 at 10:24 pm :
agreed but still very well done  

Arty96 replied...
Jul. 15 at 7:31 pm :
Hello! thanks for commenting...i think the same thing about looking like a fox. When i finished it, it gave me that impression, but didn't want to erase. ;)

Jul. 16 at 2:35 pm :
erasing is scary ill give you that.. But sometimes you either erase or give people the wrong impression. Anyone that didnt see the title would think this is a fox. So own the foxiness of the drawing (no pun intended) or take more time and finish the nose ;) thats my tip

Arty96 replied...
today at 7:23 pm :
yeah, maybe, many have seen it and not all think is a fox...it can't be quite a fox either because then i would have to make the ears longer and the face a little more skinner. So it will have to stay as is...as something of my creation. To give a  wrong impression was never my intent. I see many art posted that looks different to me too. I will probably change the name of it so that i don't confuse. anyone. Thanks :)