New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Charcoals > Rockstar portrait

Rockstar portrait

Report abuse
Description:
This is an assignment I was working on in my art class and it turned out good.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:35 pm:
This looks amazing, nice work!

OshenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 4 at 6:26 pm:
woooooow  !! O.O

IcarusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 22 at 10:21 am:
Lol dude i love the story of icarus too and i think i might make a painting or drawing of him,anyways thanks for the kind comment!

Brisa said...
May 18 at 3:06 am:
Incredible...charcoal is a tough one to work with, at least for me, and you turned it into something beautiful. Great job :)

IcarusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 18 at 11:16 pm :
Thank you!

NiquelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 20 at 12:51 pm :
Holy crap, I love your screen name. I freaking love the story of Icarus so much I could die. By the way, your drawing was really good. I actually drew something about Icarus. Wasn't as mega-awesome as this but whatever lol.

SamanthaKateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 11:45 pm:
This is really good! Great work!